WHY DO YOU NEED OUR SERVICES?
Dorna Taylor is a home-grown lawyer who understands the needs of individuals located in the State of Georgia. Having full recognition of the way of life within the state, you are assured that your concerns will be assessed in order to give you the chance for a better future. We will go over the processes together in order for you to make an educated choice, after which we will handle the necessary paperwork to save your time, helping you move forward and focus on the other aspects in your life that matter most.
ABOUT TAYLOR AND ASSOCIATES, LLC
With more than 20 years in the practice of law, Dorna Taylor stands ready to assist you with your legal and business matters… big or small. She is committed to help you make a fresh start, whether you are a startup who is about to formalize your business, a creator who needs help in protecting your work, or an individual who struggles to pay your debts. Dorna assures her clients of top-notch service banked on integrity, professionalism, and compassion.
ABOUT DORNA JENKINS TAYLOR
- Dorna has an extensive background as a litigator and consultant in various fields of law, including but not limited to real estate, personal injury, divorce, business contracts, employment law, intellectual property, and most importantly, bankruptcy and reorganization.
- She graduated with a B.A. in Political Science at the University of Georgia. Shortly after, she took up her Juris Doctor degree at the John Marshall Law School.
- Upon her admission to the State Bar of Georgia in 1998, Dorna became an associate attorney at the Rushing Firm Ltd. and the Law Office of David L. Miller, where she advised clients, appeared in court proceedings, prepared and reviewed documents for litigation readiness.
- In 2004, Dorna opened her own firm, Taylor and Associates LLC, in order to represent clients in court regardless of its stage and level (Federal, State, Superior, or Bankruptcy). She oversaw the firm up until 2012, when she was given the opportunity to be the Senior Vice President – Legal and Business Affairs of Dr. J Enterprises, a full-service consulting company, and as the general counsel for NBA Hall of Famer Julius “Dr. J” Erving.
- Dorna is currently based in Atlanta, where she plans to shift her focus to help more people take advantage of the protection offered by bankruptcy laws. With her decades-long experience in litigation, document review, and bankruptcy cases, her clients are certain to receive the assistance they need and deserve.