Religious Organizations and Non-Profit Institutions
In the course of fulfilling their distinct visions, religious and non-profit organizations may encounter legal disputes. Dorna recognizes your need to have a responsive partner that would offer sound legal assistance regarding the issues that your organization face, while being sensitive and respectful of your unique missions.
To help you achieve the balance between achieving your institutional goals and keeping true to your organizational ideals, Dorna offers the following services:
- Creation and review of by-laws
- Tax-related consultation and processes
- Creation and implementation of policies and code-of-conduct
- Real estate acquisition and leasing
- Mediation and alternative dispute resolution